We are prime institute in U.P. in the allied health is in collaboration with rural health foundation has started rural health disease controller and prevention programme for prevention and control of diseases like malaria,typhoid, diabetics. In the general rural public and to give training to the general rural public to make awareness about the said diseases and take prevention to avoid said diseases and also to take blood sample for test so as to diagnose the said disease at early stage and in cheap cost. So as the general rural public may be saved. And further to promote projects run by Government Of India as well as Government of Uttar Pradesh for rural health, like National Rural Health Mission NRHM. Now N.H.M. as mission Indradhanush Tikakaran, Janani Surksha Yojana, Pals Ultra Sound Service, Blood Test & Free Drugs Distribution The Service Provide at A.N.M. Center, P.H.C. Polio Maha Abhiyaan. Andhata Nivaran Karykram, Free Ambulance Service 108, 102, Free Community Health center & Male-Female District Hospitals etc. Also to spread awareness and support the above said projects in rural general public through trained Rural Health Disease Controller.
India is a developing country. but the ignorance and the lack of knowledge about the health care is the one of the biggest obstruction with the un employment, heavy population and illiterate in India . due to these problem people are suffering from lots of diseases- i.e. Malaria, Typhoid , Dengue, Black Fever, Jaundice, Cholera, Leishmaniasis, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Pneumonia, Viral Fever, Meningitis , Chicken Pox, Measles, Diabetes, Anemia, T.B. Aids, HIV, High Blood Pressure, Malnutrition, Asthma, Allergy And Sexual transmitted diseases. People have so many misconception about the Blood Donation, Organ Donation, Eye Donation, Vaccination, Pulse-Polio And Drug Abuses.
The Indian government is continuously operating so many public welfare schemes in the health sectors, but unfortunately in spite of so many efforts and policies of the government , the needy people are still not getting the benefits from those welfare scheme.we/ our organization are making aware the general people about their health care through our health awareness programme.our object of the distance training programme under the health awareness programme is:-
- To aware the general people about the vaccination of 0-2 year children.
- To aware the pregnant women about their health , their complete diet, nutrition, vaccination and hygienic living.
- To aware the general people about spreading diseases like – malaria, typhoid , jaundice, cholera, diarrhea, dysentery , pneumonia and the general and seasonal diseases and prevention of diseases.
- To aware general people about malaria and the techniques to prevent from the mosquitoes.
- To aware the people about the importance of the health and hygiene to their better health.
- To aware about the dangerous consequences of the Smoking , Drinking and having Gutkha and Tobacco .
- To collect the suggestion and ideas from the general public to making a better public health welfare scheme running by the government .
- To make aware and help the general public to provide the benefits/facilities of the health center running by the government.